This is a discovery of a different Gaiás, which will take you on an express tour explaining the basic lines of the architectural project and the main uses and landmarks of the complex, and the keys to how it operates.
The tour takes you to the multi-purpose space at level -1 of the Gaiás Centre Museum and includes a short route taking in outside spaces, including the Theatre Garden, with botanical species from different parts of the world, and the monumental central plaza that can be seen from the entry to the Gaiás Centre Museum.
- Meeting point: information desk at Gaiás Centre Museum.
- Registration needed. Please, click on the visit you want to book your ticket. Reservation for groups: please contact at (+34) 881 997 584.
- For more details on the different guided tours available, click here.
Coming to the City of Culture
- By bus: nº 9 , nº C11.
- By car: Access from the AP9 highway, exit nº 70. Download here the map.
- On foot: Download here the Route.
- Tour subject to alterations due to organisational issues.
- The indications of the staff must be followed at all times.
- Minors must always be accompanied by a responsible adult.